EAST Knowledge is excited to host Michael Yurkoski for our seventh meeting. Join us for Michael’s talk describing his experiences with using a 3D printer in the home. All are welcome!
|What:||The Joys and Sorrows of 3D Printing!|
|Where:||Large Meeting Room at the Gresham Library|
|385 NW Miller Ave, Gresham (map)|
|When:||10:30am - Noon, Saturday, March 12th, 2016|
|Why:||Sharing what we know|
Michael has been doing an intense dive into the practical side of 3D printing, and he wants to share with our group the lessons he has learned. He intends to:
- Give a brief intro into the history of hobby 3D printing
- Explain why 3D printers are interesting
- Expound on why 3D printers are loathsome
- Explore how 3D printers work
- Demonstrate how he designs a widget
- Show off a printing like a pro (which Michael insists he is not)
We hope to have time for Q&A at the end. If you’ve been curious what all the fuss over 3D printers is about, or would like to commiserate with a fellow 3D printer enthusiast, join us for our meeting. We hope to see you there!